1) I had never seen so much of my city all in one day, and I must say...Pasadena has pretty much got it going on. With the temperature being at 100 degrees, it was a perfect day for walking around. : ) Here's the court house with some head statues. Naturally.
2) Apparently, Pasadena listens to its people. And, for that matter, also its visitors.
4) Cafe Santorini in Old Town. Pizza...salad...both good.
...You know what they say: a new Pinkberry fan is born every day.
6) A tiny little artsy alley. I would live here. Right under this canopy.
7) Friday evening: went into LA to take in a little theatre. And, yes, I felt like a tourist taking this shot. But, hey, we got it: the Hollywood sign. (See it in the background? It is actually there....) Anyway, after we crossed that off the list, we could continue on to the main event....
8) Wicked! I don't want to exaggerate, but...a contender for "the greatest play ever"? Maybe. I'm just saying....
9) 'Twas, indeed, wicked awesome. Worth putting on a skirt for, even. And you know that's saying something....
And that was just the first day! For Saturday, Sunday & Monday's recap...stay tuned. : )