- Went running and set a PR for our 4.5/5-mile loop (thanks to K)
- Showed "My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding" to our graduate students (good intercultural communication situations)
- Went Christmas shopping
- Found some decent pastry shops (a rare find)
- Bought a cordless phone (Merry Christmas to me) : )
- Saw a leashed cat...in a restaurant...eating Chinese dumplings
As I mentioned, I don't need a lot to make my place feel like home, but one thing that is nice to have is a cordless phone. The fewer limitations in life, the better. : ) Now, if I could just figure out how to read the Chinese instructions....